Today is the perfect occasion to make someone feel special, and to share in a part of their day. Whether it's a dear friend, loved one, neighbor, co-worker, or your favorite barista at the coffee shop, you've come to just the right place to find unique wording for cards. When scrolling through the pages of this site, you'll be delighted to find plenty of fresh, new wording ideas for creating timeless greeting card messages for each significant person in your life. Once you discover a wording entry on this site that resonates with you, we encourage you to be creative. Change up or embellish the phrasing a bit to make it a little more personal. Experiment by joining together the wording from two or more of your favorite messages for an entirely unique and thoughtful creation. Cards are a wonderful and easy way to stay connected with all the loved ones in your life either near or far. Each and every day is a new opportunity to make some laugh or smile, and just let them know you're thinking of them. Right now you're just a few clicks away from filling someone's heart with joy, so let's get started!
The pages of this site are updated frequently with new free wording for cards, so bookmark this site as your secret treasure trove for great wording inspiration!
For free thank you note wording, visit our twin site: www.freethankyounotes.com
How to use this free wording for cards site:
1. Scroll down the column on the left and explore the various greeting card categories.
2. Select the wording category that best fits your needs.
3. As you browse through the various wording entries, choose one or two of your favorites. Look for that little gem that really speaks to you and fits the circumstance.
4. If time allows, experiment a little by combining the wording from two or more cards to create an entirely unique message. Or just use the words and phrasing here to spark your own inspiration!
5. Personalize your chosen message by adding in a few words of your own.
6. If you're in a bit of hurry and would like to send your special greeting right away, the quickest and easiest delivery options are online greetings through Facebook, email, text message, Twitter, or our favorite and most classy choice: Send Free Smilebox eCards! 100s of designs for all occasions. Personalize with your photos & music.
7. For those of you who prefer a more traditional approach, simply hand-write the wording inside a lovely hard-stock card that is appropriate for the occasion and has a beautiful illustration on the front. Gorgeous custom greeting cards can be ordered from our favorite place, the Cardstore
8. When using stationery cards, remember to date the card in the upper right-hand corner, and sign your name below your message.
Feel free to spread the love by sharing this site with your friends on Facebook.
And for more great wording inspiration, visit our twin site: www.freethankyounotes.com